Useful information for our visitors
Plan your visit
- you can buy souvenirs at the cash desk
- rubber stamp with monastery at the cash desk
- upper and lower courtyard free of charge
- Parking lot for cars, buses and other motor vehicles - 300 m from the monastery (next to wooden bridge).
- Train station 20 minutes walk from the monastery.
- bus stop in the village Rájov (Class I road České Budějovice-Český Krumlov) 20 min walk from the monastery.
- Boating camp on the right bank of the Vltava river near the car parking lot.
On all tours only small pets in a carrier bag or in one's arms.
Bike stands are in the upper and lower courtyard.
- Beverage vending machine for hot drinks in the lobby in front of the cash desk.
- There are restaurants in the village, open only from June to September.